BCGE’s L’essentiel de la finance | Edition 2023 – Videos now online
BCGE’s L’essentiel de la finance sheds light on today’s economic situation and current behaviour, with the aim of broadening perspectives, enriching visions, deepening thought and thus contributing to economic, financial and social change in our environment.
The Banque Cantonale de Genève’s annual L’essentiel de la finance seminars focus on strategic themes related to major challenges and are presented by renowned speakers from all over the world to an audience of investors, managers and entrepreneurs.
The 2023 edition was particularly special because the convention celebrated its 20th anniversary.
This year’s seminars were held from Tuesday to Friday, 19-22 September in Geneva. The main theme of the convention this year was the energy transition. Two seminars that were not related to this topic were also offered.
To mark the occasion, each speaker gave a one-sentence summary of his or her topic, together with a vision of what it might look like in 20 years’ time. Mickaël Matthey, BCGE sports ambassador also joined in on the fun.
Click on the links below to check out the highlights
- Public Authorities seminar: Is the energy transition a must for Public Authorities?
- Private clients seminar: The obstacle-overcoming Olympic rider
- Institutional Investors seminar: What is the impact of environmental requirements and interest rate volatility on property funds?
- Real estate seminar: When does a building's energy transition become profitable?
- Seminar on SMEs and the self-employed: Is the metaverse the future of the Internet or a utopia?
- Corporate Seminar: Is becoming more energy efficient a strategic goal for businesses?
Go to BCGE’s YouTube channel I Playlist I BCGE I L’essentiel de la finance to watch the 2023 conferences, highlights, Aftermovie and 20-year anniversary video in addition to conferences from past years.