BCGE Business link
Business link is the ideal solution to create a direct link between your company's financial software and BCGE.
The essentialsBusiness link allows you to optimise your payments (payment orders in xml format, BVR payment slip receipts, etc.) and your company's cash management thanks to a direct link with the BCGE. It is the efficient solution for a company that exchanges large volumes of financial data
Carry out all your cash management operations and simplify your financial processes
- Transfer your payment files and monitor their status (pain.001 and pain.002 formats)
- Transfer payment orders in Switzerland or abroad
- Consult your account statements with detailed information about your transactions (camt. 053)
- Import BVR payment slip files to optimise accounting reconciliation
- Update your data automatically to ensure that your information is constantly up-to-date
- Transfer data quickly and efficiently
- Manage access to cash management software in a simplified, flexible and secure way
As a company with a high volume of payments, you have the possibility to place electronic orders by file transfer, in xml format.
Manage your electronic payment files
Issuing payment files makes it possible to securely transfer payment data between companies and BCGE; a file is transferred directly from the company's accounting software to Netbanking and Business link.
The multi-bank function of Business link contributes to precision management of the company's liquidity. This fully automated solution ensures state-of-the-art processing of your transactions, avoids the risks caused by duplicate entries and thus helps preserve the environment by eliminating paper.
Consolidate capital flows for an entire group into a single format
What you needConnection to Business link is simple and logical. What you need:
- A BCGE account
- A Business link user contract
- A computer with internet connection
- A cash management software from a third party supplier