Check-up is a structured interview that enables you to check the health of your finances. The personalised financial advice provided is designed to structure your assets according to your profile.
A comprehensive analysis of your financial health
Your asset pyramid with personalised financial recommendations
The presentation of your economic profile
A pension estimate for your retirement
A balanced diet, healthy finances: the same logic
To assist you in the major financial decisions of your life, Banque Cantonale de Genève has developed a wealth management philosophy that draws its inspiration from the science of dietetics. The aim of this philosophy is to organise your assets using the same model as the food pyramid.
We have opted for a "financial" pyramid in order to convey our approach to wealth management in a concise manner. Our approach encompasses everything from cash in private accounts to financial investments, while also ensuring that savings and retirement requirements are met beforehand.
The key principles to adhere to are:
- Have sufficient cash at all times.
- Build a good savings balance to quickly mobilise additional cash.
- Build up a comfortable and tax-efficient pension reserve.
- Set up an investment strategy tailored to your investor profile.
- Finance personal projects without exceeding the potential debt.
Have you ever checked the health of your finances?
With Check-up, you can carry out an in-depth analysis of your economic situation in order to build your financial pyramid.
During a one-on-one meeting with your adviser, you identify any imbalances, receive a personal report with individual recommendations and balance your situation according to the Check-up standards.
The personalised financial advice provided is designed to structure your assets according to your profile and achieve your objectives.
Check-up enables you to carry out a first level pension analysis with:
- A pension estimate for your retirement which includes AVS, 2nd pillar and other known income.
- The definition of any additional capital to meet the estimated financial needs for retirement.
- The analysis of the potential buyback in the 2nd pillar.
- The minimum age for a Check-up is 18 years old.
- You will need to bring your latest pension certificate.