Sustainable renovation project loan
Finance the sustainable renovation of your home at a preferential rate of 3.90%.
The payment of a cash-bonus at the end of the loan period when the loan has been fully repaid
Interest paid is deductible from taxable income
Encouraging energy efficiency and renewable energies
Financing your sustainable renovations
Are you planning to install solar panels, change your old boiler or carry out geothermal work?
Our homeowner sustainable renovation loan is an advantageous and quick solution to finance your sustainable renovation work or energy-efficient installations without increasing your mortgage.
Ease and speed of execution
To assist you in your project, BCGE will inform you of its decision on granting you a personal loan within 24 hours of receiving the required documents.
Bonus at the end of the contract
A cash-bonus corresponding to 1% of the amount borrowed (excluding interest) is paid to you at the end of the loan period and when the loan has been fully repaid.
- Swiss resident
- Owner of a property located in the canton of Geneva (the borrower must be registered in the Land Register)
- Submission of the subsidy decision obtained from the OCEN (GEnergie 2050) in connection with the renovation
- Subscription from the age of 18
- Loan amount: minimum CHF 2'500, maximum CHF 70’000
- Duration: From 6 to 60 months
- Early repayment: no penalty (except processing fee)
- Cash-bonus: at the end of the contract the client may request a cash-bonus of 1% within 3 months after payment of the last monthly instalment, provided that:
- No early repayment
- Payment of the client's full salary into an account with BCGE throughout the loan period
- No late payment of monthly personal loan instalments (no overdraft on this account during the entire period of the loan)
- No overruns
- A loan will not be granted if it causes the consumer to become over-indebted
The Federal Law on Consumer Credit grants the client a 14-day reflection period. Provided that the client certifies that he has not exercised his right of revocation, the funds are released on the 15th day.