Dialogue Summer 2020 is out
Discover the latest issue of Dialogue, BCGE's magazine, to find out more about the issues that concern you every day.
BCGE's magazine Dialogue* offers both strategic topics on major challenges, and practical topics for managing your day-to-day banking activities.
Summary of Dialogue Summer 2020
- The banks: the Swiss economy’s driving forces, guardians and guides
- The e dito rial by our C E O , Blaise Goetschin.
- Economic outlook for 2020-21: Revitalise
- The article by our Chief Economist, Valérie Lemaigre, as well as the Geneva economic dashboard.
- Investment: BCGE expects a smooth transition from LIBOR to SARON
- Understanding SARON better, by Virginie Fauveau, member of the Executive Board and head of the SARON project at BCGE.
- Sustainable finance: BCGE is expanding its range of mandates in the field of responsible investment
- BEST of ESG (Environment, Social and Governance), explained by Laurent Brossy, Sustainable Finance Leader and Pierre Villanti, Head of Private Client Services and Products.
- Digital bank
- A full range of online services for BCGE clients
- Pension planning and the transmission of assets
- A case study developed by Albert Gallegos, Senior Vice President, Wealth solutions, to analyse step by step the key elements to consider when preparing the transmission of your assets as part of your pension planning.
- Have you ever checked the health of your finances?
- Three subjects related to financing requirements
- Sustainable renovation project loan
- Leasing of professional capital goods
- Mortgage loan France: benefit from the expertise of a Swiss bank
- Insight: The trading room, a centre of expertise at the bank’s core
- An interview with Pierre Sauvagnat, Head of Financial Markets and Treasury.
- BCGE network: Banque Cantonale de Genève (France) SA, ready to write a new page in its history
- Focus on developments at our branch in 2020 with Eric Wesse, Chairman of the Management Board of BCGE France.
- A review of the 26th BCGE Ordinary General Meeting.
- BCGE's MicroMBA, uncovering talent and guaranteeing longevity.
And as always, highlighting the subjects that make Geneva
- A company in action: MagicTomato, a success story based on ethical and sustainable values.
- A municipality in action: Bernex, a brand-new cultural space in the heart of old Lully.
- Culture and society: When culture reinvents itself in a time outside time.
To view previous editions of Dialogue, simply click on the corresponding edition:
* DISCLAIMER : The content of this magazine is purely informative and shall not be deemed an offer for services or products, in particular banking, from Banque Cantonale de Genève, nor as an offer or the solicitation for a purchase or sale of securities or of any other investment product. BCGE is a bank licensed in Switzerland and in France (for its subsidiary BCGEF) and this publication is not aimed at any jurisdiction in which BCGE is not licensed to operate.