Dialogue Winter 2020/21 is available
BCGE's magazine Dialogue offers both strategic topics on major challenges, and practical topics for managing your day-to-day banking activities.
The contents of this edition
Your usual sections such as: Outlook, Geneva economic dashboard, Economy, A company in action, A municipality in action, Culture and society, Reader's corner
Detailed articles shedding light on current issues
- Life sciences constitute a centre of excellence
- in the Lake Geneva region: the 2020 economic study, published jointly by BCGE and the CCIG.
- French-speaking Switzerland’s GDP 2020 – Training as a response to artificial intelligence: the publication published jointly by the 6 cantonal banks of French-speaking Switzerland.
Articles to answer your questions on financial and banking matters
- Responsible finance: how to contribute without discriminating?:the editorial by Blaise Goetschin, CEO.
- Which securities should be selected from amongst the nebula of financial investments? : the investment philosophy of BCGE, a conceptual choice at the core of efficient and disciplined asset management
- Digital and mobile bank: BCGE enables you to make payments with
- A smartphone or a connected watche.
- BCGE, a bank organised by market segments: BCGE’s business model
- Financing: the Swiss Pfandbrief® (mortgage bond) - rock solid
- Corporate clients: business loan available online
- Corporate finance: capital increase or mezzanine financing?
- Asset Management: first conference Best of in live streaming
- Relations investisseurs : Meeting with institutional investors in Zurich
- Governance: New Head of Finance Division
- BCGE network: Grand-Saconnex, a brand new branch
- International: BCGE close to the Swiss living abroad
- Values et convictions: interview with Eline Rol, rower, one of BCGE's young sports ambassadors.
- BCGE partnerships and achievements