Year-end opening hours, deadlines for payment transactions and maximum amounts for Epargne 3a deposits
Please note the following information
Opening hours for the end of the year
The bank will be closed:
- from Thursday 24 (from noon for our branches and from 2pm for our online bank) to Sunday 27 December 2020.
- from Thursday 31 December 2020 to Sunday 3 January 2021 (our online bank will be at your disposal on Thursday 31 December from 9am to 4pm).
From Monday 4 January 2021, opening hours will return to normal.
Payments and stock exchange orders at the end of the year
In order to guarantee the execution of your payments and stock exchange orders before the end of the year, please note that:
- payment orders in paper form or Quick orders must be delivered to the Bank by Friday 18 December at the latest;
- payments via Netbanking and Business Link must be sent to the Bank by Tuesday 29 December (1 pm);
- stock exchange orders must be transmitted in accordance with the year-end closing calendar of stock exchanges
Epargne 3 deposits
Deposits for 2020, which must also be remitted within the time limits indicated above, are as follows:
- maximum CHF 6'826, for persons affiliated to a pension fund,
- 20% of income, but a maximum of CHF 34'128 for persons not affiliated to a pension fund.