Important safety information
Switzerland is currently experiencing an increase in Internet fraud attempts. Be vigilant and adopt the right reflexes.
Individuals posing as IT support for large IT companies (Microsoft, Apple, etc.) or as a client adviser for a bank contact users to ask them to perform certain operations on their computer.
Be vigilant and adopt the right reflexes :
- Never give your access codes or payment validations to a third party.
- Refuse any screen or login sharing if you are contacted by phone.
- If you notice any delays or problems on your computer, you should contact a trusted person.
- Beware of unusual calls asking you to install programmes or follow links from your computer.
- Do not accept financial proposals even if they appear to come from a trusted person or organisation (e.g. paying money for vouchers in stores).
To find out more, discover Bastion, your financial security
BCGE accompanies you in safeguarding your assets, by helping you to become aware of the dangers, but also of the measures that can be implemented to minimise them.
If you have any questions, our Netbanking hotline advisers are available from Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 7.30pm and on Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.