Pension fund savings plan
With the pension fund savings plan linked to an Epargne 3 account you have the opportunity to invest strategically to capture market performance and boost your pension capital.
The essentialsThe pension fund savings plan for higher performance
A monthly investment in units of Synchrony LPP Funds enables you to benefit from additional long-term returns.
1 Projection based on the following assumptions: investment horizon of 20 years, with an initial investment of CHF 500 then a monthly investment of CHF 570, into a pension fund savings plan (via an Epargne 3A account) without any early withdrawals. This projection, which is not based on expected returns but on average past performance, is provided for information purposes only. The information does not constitute an invitation or an offer to buy or sell securities or financial instruments. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Prior to any investment decision, investors must ensure that they are not violating the requirements applicable within their jurisdiction and must be familiar with the documents specific to the products concerned. If the currency of a financial instrument or service is different from your reference currency, foreign exchange fluctuations may result in lower or higher returns.
2 Projection based on the interest rate of the Epargne 3A account on 30 October 2020 (0.10%) with a first payment of CHF 500 and then a monthly payment of CHF 570 into the Epargne 3A account without any early withdrawal for 20 years.
3 Socially Responsible Investment
The pension fund savings plan for more peace of mind
- BCGE takes care of the investment, all you need to do is monitor the performance.
- Setting up a standing order from your BCGE account to the Epargne 3a account gives you the opportunity to build up a pension capital systematically and regularly3, without having to give it another thought.
- The investment is triggered automatically once the minimum amount required to acquire a part/parts in Synchrony LPP Funds is reached.
The pension fund savings plan for the best-laid plansThe pension fund savings plan is the ideal tool to anticipate and prepare your second active life. It means you can move gradually towards the objectives you have set yourself. The performance of Synchrony LPP Funds can even help you to realise your projects quicker than planned.
3 The transfer amount is calculated based on the limit defined by the law, the conditions related to the service and the type of investor.
The pension fund savings plan is accessibleIt is available to individuals in paid employment in Switzerland and paying AVS contributions and those between the ages of 18 and 65 (64 for women) and up to 70 years of age (69 years for women) if still in paid employment.
Capital build-up is systematic
- A monthly standing order is set up from a BCGE account to the Epargne 3 account
- The amount of the transfer is calculated based on the ceiling fixed by law, the service conditions and the investor profile
- Administration commission : None
- Account maintenance fee : Free of charge
- The issue or repurchases of Synchrony investment fund units are executed without commission
- According to the current pricing policy
- Hold an Epargne 3 account
- Min. initial payment of CHF 500
- Min. monthly payment of CHF 100
- A maximum of five plans per client
- Selection of one or maximum two Synchrony LPP funds per plan
- The plan is available in CHF