E-bill - pay your bills securely and quickly. Telephone, electricity, insurance or credit card bills: with the e-bill service, you no longer receive your bills by post or e-mail, but digitally via your e-banking. You will thus receive your bills where you pay them! E-bill is quick and easy. You just need a few clicks to check your bills and validate them for payment.
- How do I register for the eBill service ?
- How do I register with invoice issuers ?
- How do I validate my electronic invoices ?
- I have validated an invoice, but I would like to make a change to the payment. Is this possible ?
- What is a standing authorisation and how do I set one up ?
- How do I know when I receive new invoices ?
- Where are my invoices located after they have been authorised ?
Last viewed questions in this category
Most viewed questions
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 2953
- How do I find my payment models ? 1965
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ? 1525
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 1189
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 1097
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 1072
- How do I register for the eBill service ? 870
- How do I create a standing order ? 861
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 827
- I changes phone; what should I do ? 777