How do I register for the eBill service ?4403
2- Accept the eBill general conditions and click on the "register for eBill" button
3- Select the account(s) you wish to link to the eBill service
4- Click on "Access to the eBill portal"
5- Access to the eBill portal
If you have already registered an e-mail address for e-bill, it will be displayed. If you wish to continue using this e-mail address click on "Activate"
If you would like to register another e-mail address, enter the new address and click on "Activate"
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 25432
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 14072
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 10383
- I have changed telephone; how do I reactivate my Mobile Netbanking application? 7977
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ? 7829
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 6620
- How do I find my payment models ? 6468
- How do I create a standing order ? 5809
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 5488
- How do I register for the eBill service ? 4403