How do I use the payment wizard ?3015
The payment wizard is a tool that allows you to make your payments simply and quickly.
The search engine helps you when inputting a previously made payment and saves the new data for future input:
- account number
- surname or first name
- the type of payment
All you have to do now is complete the missing elements!
How do I input a payment?
1- Input the account number or IBAN, the name or first name of the beneficiary or the type of payment.
2- As you complete it, the wizard offers you a selection of beneficiaries already used. Select the one corresponding to your requirement.
3- An input window opens; the beneficiary fields are already pre-completed. Complete the empty fields and check the information input.
Note : If the wizard does not give you the required choice, input the required payment type.
4- Click on "make the payment"
Most viewed questions
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 3015
- How do I find my payment models ? 1845
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ? 1547
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 1230
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 1075
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 1070
- How do I make a payment abroad ? 901
- How do I create a standing order ? 832
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 797
- I changes phone; what should I do ? 750