BCGE Netbanking enables you to make all your payments cost-effectively and securely, in Switzerland and abroad. The new payment wizard is a very convenient tool that allows you to input and make your payments simply and quickly. The search engine can recognise and pre-input an account number, an IBAN, or a beneficiary already entered previously. All you have to do is complete the empty fields. From the Payments/File Transfer menu, you can view processed and pending payments
- How do I find my payment models ?
- How do I use the payment wizard ?
- How do I add a payment model to my list ?
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ?
- How do I execute a payment list ?
- How do I find a payment that has already been processed?
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ?
- How do I make a payment abroad ?
- How do I create a standing order ?
- How do I modify an existing standing order ?
- How do I set a default account for my payments ?
- How to order payment slips ?
- What is a payment signature ?
- What is the downloading of payment slip data ?
- How do I transfer an XML payment file ?
- How do I download XML, MT940, payment slip payment files ?
- How do I register for the eBill service ?
- How do I register with invoice issuers ?
- I have validated an invoice, but I would like to make a change to the payment. Is this possible ?
- How do I validate my electronic invoices ?
- What is a standing authorisation and how do I set one up ?
- How do I know when I receive new invoices ?
- Where are my invoices located after they have been authorised ?
Last viewed questions in this category
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 25432
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 14072
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 10383
- I have changed telephone; how do I reactivate my Mobile Netbanking application? 7977
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ? 7829
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 6620
- How do I find my payment models ? 6468
- How do I create a standing order ? 5809
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 5488
- How do I register for the eBill service ? 4404