BCGE Netbanking enables you to make all your payments cost-effectively and securely, in Switzerland and abroad. The new payment wizard is a very convenient tool that allows you to input and make your payments simply and quickly. The search engine can recognise and pre-input an account number, an IBAN, or a beneficiary already entered previously. All you have to do is complete the empty fields. From the Payments/File Transfer menu, you can view processed and pending payments.
- How do I find my payment models?
- How do I transfer an XML payment file?
- How do I download payment slip reconciliation files (V11 or Camt 054)?
- How do I download an account statement file (MT940 or Camt.053)?
- How to validate a payment with double signatures
- How do I order new payment slips (BVR)?
- How to use the payment wizard ?
- How do I search for a transaction on an account?
- How do I search for a payment made ?
Last viewed questions in this category
Most viewed questions
- How do I activate CrontoSign Swiss ? 25429
- How do I use the payment wizard ? 14072
- How do I find my account information (IBAN) / how do I find my RIB ? 10383
- I have changed telephone; how do I reactivate my Mobile Netbanking application? 7976
- How do I make a payment using a payment slip ? 7827
- How to do a "Swiss bank payment" ? 6619
- How do I find my payment models ? 6467
- How do I create a standing order ? 5809
- How do I view my account and custody account movements ? 5488
- How do I register for the eBill service ? 4403