BCGE Mobile Netbanking app
With the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app installed on your smartphone, you stay connected to your bank and complete your online transactions easily and securely.
- Access to BCGE Netbanking*
- A smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection.
You must activate the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app before you can use it.
Note: you can configure the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app to only view your accounts or to also make payments from the app.
Activate your BCGE Mobile Netbanking application in a few clicks
To activate your application you need to have a computer and a smartphone and follow the steps outlined below :
Download the activation guide in PDF (in French only)
Functional and intuitive, the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app home page consists of 6 shortcuts by default. You can personalise your home page and display the functions that are most useful for you..
- Click on « Edit »
- Customise your homepage by moving the shortcuts wherever you like using this intermediary page
- Click on « Save » at the top right of the intermediary page
- The changes are replicated on the homepage
View your accounts and track your transactions in real time:
• Check your account balances
• Track your account activity with details of each transaction
Make all your payments easily and at a lower cost :
- Enter your payments in Switzerland (only to known recipients for greater security)
- With the built-in payment slip scanner, pay your invoices even more easily than with your usual computer!
- Make account-to-account transfers
- Receive, check and pay invoices directly from your smartphone with e-invoice
- Sign/approve a payment from your mobile app (joint signature payments)
- Change or delete pending payments to have more control over them
- Manage standing orders: create, modify, delete a standing order
- Track the monthly/daily limit, available balance, etc.
- Track card blocking (lost or stolen card)
With "Easy BVR", you can simplify the input of payment slips in Netbanking
- Use Easy BVR for your payment slips or QR when making your payments in Netbanking,
- Your smartphone becomes a scanner to automate information input
- For new beneficiaries, all you have to do is check and validate your payments
The BCGE Mobile Netbanking app lets you trade your securities directly online on various stock exchanges.On the same platform, you complete your securities buying and selling in a few clicks and track your portfolio's performance.
- Take advantage of an attractive rate on purchases and sales of financial products
- Manage your stock market transactions independently
- Access major stock exchanges around the world
- Execute your buy and sell orders on your preferred securities quickly
- Access financial information available continuously on Yourmoney.ch
Use the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app to quickly find practical information, such as exchange rates, locations of our cash dispensers or BCGE branches, emergency numbers, etc.
Get practical information about your bank:
- View exchange rates or use the currency converter
- Find the nearest BCGE branches or cash dispensers using an interactive card
- Communicate with your bank using secure messaging
- Contact your online bank by phone with a single click!
- Quickly access emergency numbers
You can download the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app for your smartphone or tablet free of charge from Google Play, App Storelay and App Store.
If you are using the app for the first time, you must first activate it by logging on to your BCGE Netbanking, under Settings => Mobile Netbanking.
You need to configure the following three steps:
- Set a password for the app
- Authorise payments via the app or not
- Click on Add a device and write down the activation code displayed in the pop-up window
Once the three steps have been completed, enter the new password and the activation code on your BCGE Mobile Netbanking app.
The app will then be activated on your smartphone or tablet.
The password for the app can only be set in BCGE Netbanking, under Settings => Mobile Netbanking => Step 1: Activation. The password for the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app should not be similar to your current BCGE Netbanking password.
You cannot activate the app directly from the BCGE Mobile Netbanking as you need an activation code (for each smartphone or tablet added) which is only sent to your BCGE Netbanking under Settings => Mobile Netbanking => Step 3: Authorised devices.
When you enter a payment to a beneficiary to whom you have never yet sent money from BCGE Netbanking, you must first confirm it once in BCGE Netbanking. This is not currently possible in the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app.
Click on Scan payment slip in the Payments menu and point to the code line in the white rectangle at the bottom right-hand corner of the payment slip, then confirm and validate the payment manually.
If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new password by logging in to your BCGE Netbanking and following the steps in point 3.
If your access to BCGE Mobile Netbanking is blocked, call your Online Banking on 058 211 21 12 from Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday from 9am to 4pm and Sunday from 9am to 1pm.
To change the app password, log in to your BCGE Netbanking and go to the Settings menu => Mobile Netbanking => Step 1: Activation
You can display all the accounts available in your BCGE Netbanking or select one for payment.
If you have changed your smartphone, simply log in to your BCGE Netbanking and go to the Settings menu => Mobile Netbanking => Step 3: Authorised devices. Click on Add a device and write down the activation code displayed in the pop-up window.
On your new smartphone, enter your previous password and the new activation code in the BCGE Mobile Netbanking app.
This will activate the app on your new smartphone.
If you do not have enough light to scan your payment slip, simply activate the flashlight on your smartphone to make it easier to read the code line in the white rectangle at the bottom right of the payment slip.
If your smartphone is lost or stolen, you can delete the device in question from your BCGE Netbanking account:
Go to the Settings menu => Mobile Netbanking => Step 3: Authorised devices and in the table Your active devices, select the corresponding device and click on the Delete.